RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Brands Democracy S.L.
Ceudas Road No. 2
28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
Tel .: +34 658 911 062
Purpose of data processing
At Brands Democracy SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to be able to provide access to the online content of the web, as well as to respond to the requests of web users, to keep a record of visits (IP addresses, browser data, country, page accessed, etc.) for statistical purposes, apply measures aimed at web security, as well as keep you informed about our latest products, offers, opportunities, etc. The channels we usually use are: email, postal mail, telephone, SMS, push message, but only if you give us your consent. Regarding the processing of your data for promotional or advertising purposes, you will be provided, together with the corresponding data collection form, the appropriate, simple and free procedure, so that Brands Democracye can freely give its consent to this effect. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this in the e-mail with said commercial communication. After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent for the data to continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on those that we inform you in this document. "
How long do we keep your data?
Brands Democracy will only process the personal data that is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial and / or contractual relationship is maintained, as well as during the time in which, in accordance with the legal limitation periods, some type of responsibility derived from said legal and / or commercial relationship may be required, Without prejudice to the fact that you exercise the right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell your information to third parties that include your name, address, email or credit card. What we do do is share your information with a group of third parties that make our products and services accessible to you and send promotional information to improve the operation of our company, as detailed below:
· When you have given your consent for the purpose of receiving marketing messages from those other members.
· For the purpose of obtaining information about our business and to improve our products or services.
· Your information may be accessible to a small number of third parties in order to offer you our products and services. The data is shared with:
· Companies that handle your order, such as payment processing servers, warehouses, packers, and shipping companies.
· Our trusted vendors, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, web hosting, and other services that help us get our promotional information to you.
· Credit reference agencies, security agencies, and fraud prevention agencies.
· Those companies that you have accepted, such as social media pages including companies such as Facebook and Google.
· We may send your information to other companies related to the merger, purchase or insolvency. In that case, only the information strictly necessary will be sent.
· We will also send your personal data to third parties in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligation, as well as if it is necessary in any other legal procedure.
What are the automatic decisions we make for you?
We do an evaluation of your profile in order to improve our products and services so that marketing messages are more personalized.
The impact of these automated decisions is to deliver an unbeatable experience. We use information about you, such as gender, preferences, hobbies, interests or purchase history so that all advertisements or marketing messages are tailored to you.
The data is processed based on the consent of the user, compliance with legal obligations, where appropriate for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
Interested parties have the right to:
· access, rectify and delete your data
· request the portability of your data,
· oppose the treatment or request its limitation,
· withdraw the consent given, if applicable
For this you can send your request:
· By email, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject specifying in the subject the reference "Data protection"
· In writing, addressing: Brands Democracy SL, Camino de Ceudas nº 2, 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid.
The owner of the data must attach a photocopy of their ID to the request.
They can also file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority.
Veracity and updating of the data
The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and current data. The user will not enter data corresponding to another person; Brands Democracy SL will presume that the data has been provided by the owner of these. The user will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused to any person by filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information or information relating to another person.
The user must communicate any modification in the data provided in order to keep their data duly updated.
Security of the information
Brands Democracy SL has taken all the legally required measures for the protection of personal data; Likewise, it has adopted all the technical devices at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by web users. The user will take into account, however, that the security measures on the Internet are not absolutely inviolable.
Brands Democracy SL prohibits the use of its web services to users under fourteen years of age, except with the express consent of their parents or guardians.
In relation to the online store, only those over 18 years of age may purchase products.
In no case may the minor provide Brands DemocracyS.L. data that allow obtaining information about the other members of the family group, or about its characteristics, such as data related to the professional activity of the parents, economic information, sociological data or any other, without the consent of the holders of such data .