Brands Democracy S.L. uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies do we use?
Brands Democracy S.L uses its own and third-party cookies as described below.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from computers managed by Brands Democracy S.L and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer that is not managed by Brands Democracy S.L., such as a social network.
We collect browsing data in a non-anonymous way in order to analyze the information collected from your browsing and thus be able to improve your browsing experience on our website.
We use local storage cookies, PHPSESSID, SERVERID, _atuvc, barra_cookies, cookie_cart, cookie_cart_total, transport data, nospeeder and tradenewsletter.
Cookies play a very important role, since without them the use of the Web would be a very frustrating experience. We use our own cookies in the shopping cart so that the user can save the products they wish to purchase and also can browse the web where all the products are displayed and add or remove them from the shopping cart at any time.
The website uses its own personalization cookies that allow the user to configure elements such as the language or the country of delivery so that they can have a better browsing experience.
Our website uses measurement cookies that allow us to measure and statistically analyze the use made by users of our service. Your browsing through our website is analyzed in order to improve the product offering and the service.
The information generated by cookies about your use of the web (including the IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on its servers. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of the web, make reports on web activity and provide other services related to web activity on the internet. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information that Google may have. For more information you can consult the page:
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option, selecting Internet Options, accessing Privacy and in Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies and then press or click OK. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, select Privacy, access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then "Use a custom configuration for history". Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- If you use Safari, iOS 8, press Settings, select Safari and then "Block cookies". Select "Always allow", "Allow from sites I visit", "Allow only from current websites" or "Always block". In iOS 7 or earlier, select "Never", "Advertising & Third Parties" or "Always". For more information, you can consult Safari support or browser Help.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Settings (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced options and in the Privacy section, finally check Cookies in the Content Settings dialog. To block all cookies, select "Do not allow data from sites to be saved". For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.